I'm writing a trip report on our safari of last month.
This trip was 18 nights in total, starting on April, 29th. The places we chose were a combination of camps that we visited last year, and some camps of the year before. Our shedule was like this;
- Africa On Foot, Klaserie: 4 nights
- Shindzela, Timbavati: 4 nights
- nThambo, Klaserie: 6 nights
- Umkumbe, Sabi Sands: 4 nights
However... we did not stick to that shedule (you'll read about it further on in the report).
The last part (Umkumbe) will be added this weekend.
A crash of rhinos - another trip through Kruger private reserves
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 4 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 7 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 8 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 9 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 10 Tanzania in 2014
- 11 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 12 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 13 phone service
- 14 Living in Morocco.
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari