Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Abu Simbel - A Must?
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 5 Africa Safari
- 6 phone service
- 7 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 8 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 9 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 12 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 13 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 14 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 15 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 16 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 17 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 20 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 21 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 22 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Weekend tours out of Lusaka
- 25 Tanzania or South Africa? Traveling with 70-year old parents