Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Abu Simbel - A Must?
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 6 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 8 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 9 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 12 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 13 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 14 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?