My husband and I are having a four night stopover in Dubai on the way home from Europe later this year, and I was hoping to find out your experiences with obtaining a visa for Dubai.
Did you obtain it at home prior to travel or on arrival. Any issues I need to be aware of? We stopped in Cairo last time and arranged it here in Australia before leaving and it was easy when we arrived, but it was also significantly more expensive.
Thanks for your help
Australian travellers -Visa for Dubai
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 3 Africa Safari
- 4 phone service
- 5 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 6 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 7 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 8 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 11 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 12 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 13 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 16 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 17 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 20 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 21 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 22 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Weekend tours out of Lusaka
- 25 Tanzania or South Africa? Traveling with 70-year old parents