I've been lurking for a while - what great input from everyone! Hoping you all can help. I am planning an African trip in Spring. Don't know exactly where, but hoping for lots of game watching. I'm looking for guidance as to the best tour group outfits you all have used, and feel free to say what specific tours you were on. We're not looking for luxury accomodations, but don't want a sleeping bag on the ground with a hole in the dirt, either. Thanks for your help!
Best African tour groups??
- 1 Africa Safari
- 2 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 8 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 11 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Tangier - A four day city break
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 17 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 18 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 19 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 20 phone service
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco