I am eager to hook up with some people (even one person!) who are/is bird watchers in the Nairobi area, for half or whole day outings for example, not safaris.
I will be in Nairobi visiting my family from Nov. 4 to Nov. 26, 2012.
Any help would be appreciated - leaving in a week!
Birding People in Nairobi Kenya
- 1 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 4 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 5 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 6 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 7 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 8 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 9 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 13 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 14 Kruger Park trip
- 15 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 16 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 17 phone service
- 18 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 19 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 20 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 21 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 22 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 23 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 24 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 25 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?