I may need to book a flight from Gondar in Ethiopia to Amman Jordan & I am not sure of the best way to do this! I usually like to book directly through the airline but I am not able to do this for this route through one airline or at least I cannot find a way. The best routing I see is Gondar - Addis-Dubai-Amman. May split the trip with a night in Addis. I could of course use Expidia or the like but I have never used one of these sites before as I say I have usually gone straight through the airline. Any hints appreciated! Thanks in Advance. I will also post this on the airline forum.
Booking flights Ethiopia - Jordan
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Kruger Park trip
- 3 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 4 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 phone service
- 9 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 10 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 14 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 15 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 16 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 17 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 18 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 19 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 22 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 23 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 24 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!