I thought I remembered a post on this topic but I cannot find it. I love to read travel biographies or fictional books set in the regions we are travelling to or thinking of travelling to. Right now I am interested in hearing recommendations for books set in Africa, Egypt,Jordan & Morocco. Do any of youhave any good recommendations? Thanks!
Books set/about Africa
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 3 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 6 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 7 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 11 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 12 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 13 Africa Safari
- 14 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 15 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 16 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 19 Morocco - private tour operators
- 20 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 21 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 22 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 23 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 24 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 25 Kruger Park trip