My wife, daughter and myself will be doing a trip in Botswana from 28th March to 6th April and would like to do as much wildlife safaris as possible with a visit to Victoria Falls. Our dates are fixed as my daughter is doing a clinic in Gaborone for 2 months before 28th March and has to fly back to Toronto on the 7th of April.
Can anyone suggest an itinerary that would enable us to get in the best wildlife viewing.We would like to see wild dog if possible. While budget is not a constraint, we do not need super luxury. As long as the lodges are clean with decent food we are happy.
Thank You in Advance for your help.
Botswana Trip for three people in end March, beginning April 2013
- 1 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Tangier - A four day city break
- 10 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 11 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 15 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 16 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 phone service
- 19 Tanzania in 2014
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.