My wife & I are going (from Ireland via UK) to Mombasa for 2 weeks from end of December. It'll be our first time in Kenya. (Our only other experience of Africa was 10 days in Morocco 2 years ago). We have hardly any ideas yet about what to bring; for example should we bring flip-flops or buy them in Kenya? My old ones are worn out so I'll have to buy new ones anyway. What's worth bringing & what's cheap enough to buy out there? We have 20kg checked each, but may want to buy presents to bring back. We hope to walk up Mount Kenya, which will use up maybe 4 or 5 days including the bus journey and probably visit one or two game reserves near Mombasa. We are still doing research on jabs & with only 6 weeks to go we need to get prepared. Thanks!
Bring or buy?
- 1 Travel and tour organize to the Amazing Morocco
- 2 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 8 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 9 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Tangier - A four day city break
- 12 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 13 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Tanzania in 2014
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco