Our cruise in a couple of weeks will have a day in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. I'd like to visit Casa de Colona. I think I read that there is a free shuttle from the dock to the central market, and then I'm in walking distance of Casa. Does anyone have info they can share about free shuttles, Casa de Colona, or anything that might help me. Thanks!!
Canary Island question
- 1 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 4 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 5 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 6 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 7 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 8 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 9 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 13 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 14 Kruger Park trip
- 15 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 16 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 17 phone service
- 18 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 19 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 20 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 21 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 22 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 23 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 24 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 25 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?