First, thanks for all the amazing tips you provide, this is just amazing.
I am going with a few friends to Cape Town following a trip to Kruger (flight already booked). The question is:
Should we stay 10 days in Cape Town (and book an apartment/hotel accordingly in cape town)?
I am still not sure as to where we will go travel, but from searches I've done in the forum and on Google, some places are +200km away, which may require sleeping outside Cape Town). I was thinking of booking just 7 nights and travelling for another 3, but not sure if its the best option.
This will be mid-December, and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Cape Town for 10 Days: How to Split
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 5 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 6 phone service
- 7 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 8 Living in Morocco.
- 9 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 10 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 11 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 12 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 13 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 16 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 20 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 21 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 22 Africa Safari
- 23 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 24 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 25 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab