Just a few weeks before my SA first trip and I am super excited. I will have 3 days to spend outside of Cape Town and have decided to drive with my friends to Knysna, but was wondering if there is a place worth visiting (and potentially staying for the night) between Cape Town and Knysna?
Also, on the way back to Cape Town, is there a different road that you would recommend, instead of taking the same one?
Cape Town -> Knysna: Suggestions for a 3 day-drive
- 1 Africa Safari
- 2 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 6 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 7 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 8 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 12 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 13 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 14 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 15 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 16 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 17 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 18 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Kruger Park trip
- 21 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 22 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 23 phone service
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Qatar - Doha my photos