We will be spending a week in the Capetown area next January have a car and ware looking for wildlife viewing opportunities within a 2-3 hour drive of Capetown. Anyone have any reccomendations? Also does anyone know if whales are in the area in January?
Cape Town South Africa - Wildlife Opportunities
- 1 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 2 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 3 phone service
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 10 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari