hi was thinking of going to cape verde island this year for our holiday seen some amazing pictures and like what i see...... but very confused of where to go i've heard that Sal is quite boring as its a salt island and only a salt mine to visit and Boa vista is very much the same(someone i know has been there) is there another island thats a lot better to stay on???? i'm in my twenties and though i respect that the island hasn't got clubs etc me and my boyfriend are ok with that but more in the day is there other things to do as we don't normally just sunbathe on holiday we like to explore and experience new things, is this the right country to do that??? i heard you can visit the other islands is that expensive and can you visit all of them??? also how long should i stay for? your elp would be appreciated. thanks.
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 3 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 4 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 5 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 8 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 9 phone service
- 10 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 11 Living in Morocco.
- 12 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 13 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 16 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 19 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 20 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 22 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 23 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 24 Africa Safari
- 25 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours