I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 1 Tanzania in 2014
- 2 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 3 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 4 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 5 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 Morocco - private tour operators
- 8 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 9 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 10 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.