I'm considering to travel for a month to Africa during this winter, and the choise is between
(I've been in the past to other places west, south, east of Africa).
I understand that each country is definately interesting, has distinct identity, and comparisons are difficult.
I'll try to make it in backpacking way, so, no luxuries... and hope that backpackers are welcomed there...
Costs, security and weather are key factors
Maybe you could give from your experiences some advise about choosing one of these two destinations?
Hoping it is possible to have an enjoyable trip despite travelling in low cost...
Thanks for helping me to make some choises!!!
Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 1 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 2 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 5 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 phone service
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 13 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 14 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 15 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania