We are going to Ghana for a wedding and will be there from 12/19 until 1/1. We are excited about a once-in-a-lifetime trip, spending the holidays in a different culture, and being hosted for our entire stay. We will spend time in Accra, the wedding is in Takoradi and we have been assured of opportunities to visit other parts of the country. Any advice on what to expect during our trip, or suggestions for places to go/things to do while there will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Christmas & New Year's in Ghana
- 1 Morocco tour operator.
- 2 Tangier - A four day city break
- 3 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 4 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 5 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 Morocco - private tour operators
- 8 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 9 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 10 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 11 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 12 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 13 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 16 phone service
- 17 Tanzania in 2014
- 18 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 19 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 20 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 21 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.