After seeing the film "Hotel Rwanda," it seems amazing to me now when I read about how many people are now traveling to Rwanda to see gorillas -- the country seems to have come such a long way in a short time since the extreme violence, in terms of starting to recover and attract tourists. That made me think about the current ongoing violence in the Sudan and the tragedy I keep reading about in Darfur now. Maybe this is a hopelessly naive question, but can anyone imagine a time when the Sudan will be less volatile and will have something -- anything -- to offer tourists? Has anyone here ever been to the Sudan in the past, and what was it like?
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi