My husband is going to drive from Johannesburg to Durban next week for business and would like to stop along the way for a hike of several hours. Can you suggest any places that would be pretty accessible? He's in great shape, and an experienced hiker. We live in Virginia-so have no knowledge of the area at all.
Day hike somewhere between Johannesburg and Durban
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 3 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 4 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 5 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 6 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 7 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 8 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 9 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 10 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 11 Africa Safari
- 12 Morocco - private tour operators
- 13 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip