We are planning to go to Mauritius in the second half of December for our honeymoon. We'd like some information from people who have traveled to Mauritius at this time of the year about:
1. The weather.
2. Vegetarian options when compared to other islands in the Indian ocean.
3. Tourist demographics around this time of the year (Families with little kids, backpackers, etc).
4. Reliance on local, tour guides Vs Independent travel.
5. Recommendations on places to stay (budget isn't a constraint).
We haven't completely ruled out Seychelles yet...any thoughts on Mauritius Vs Seychelles for a vegetarian couple traveling in December?
December honeymoon in Mauritius
- 1 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 2 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 3 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 4 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 5 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 6 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 7 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 8 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 9 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 13 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 14 Kruger Park trip
- 15 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 16 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 17 phone service
- 18 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 19 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 20 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 21 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 22 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 23 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 24 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 25 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?