I just returned from my travel "consultation" and was told by the physician that their WHO report states that Zambia requires for Polio an"adequate primary series and 1 adult dose". Is this true? We received our Yellow Fever vaccines because we will be traveling back to South Africa after Zambia but this is the first I'd heard that Zambia requires an adult dose of Polio. Anyone had this experience?
Does Zambia require an Adult dose of Polio vaccine?
- 1 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 2 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 3 Africa Safari
- 4 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 7 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Kruger Park trip
- 10 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 11 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 12 phone service
- 13 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 14 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 17 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 18 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 19 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 20 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 21 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 22 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 23 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 24 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 25 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012