I just returned from my travel "consultation" and was told by the physician that their WHO report states that Zambia requires for Polio an"adequate primary series and 1 adult dose". Is this true? We received our Yellow Fever vaccines because we will be traveling back to South Africa after Zambia but this is the first I'd heard that Zambia requires an adult dose of Polio. Anyone had this experience?
Does Zambia require an Adult dose of Polio vaccine?
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 2 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 5 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 6 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 7 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 8 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 9 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 10 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 11 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 14 Africa Safari
- 15 Morocco - private tour operators
- 16 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 17 Kruger Park trip
- 18 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 19 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 20 phone service
- 21 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 22 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 23 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 24 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 25 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv