I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
doha airport help
- 1 Africa Safari
- 2 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 5 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 6 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 7 Kruger Park trip
- 8 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 9 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 10 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 11 phone service
- 12 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 13 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 16 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 17 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 18 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 19 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 20 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 21 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 24 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 25 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.