My parents are flying to Greece with an inter-connecting flight from Dubai. They have about 4 hours in Dubai between flights and were wondering of the options to quickly explore the city. Is it possible to take a taxi from the airport to get a quick tour of the city and then return back to the airport ?? Are there any other options. Will it be hard to exit the airport and return within the time period ??
Any advice would be appreciated.
Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 1 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 2 phone service
- 3 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 4 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 5 Living in Morocco.
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 16 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 18 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 19 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 20 Africa Safari
- 21 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 22 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 23 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 24 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 25 Budget Safari options in Botswana?