We have decided to stop in Dubai for 2 nights on our way home from JFK to Perth, thought it would be fun to visit and also to break a very long journey. This will be in November.
There a heaps of hotels that Emirates use with the stopover package, I just have no idea which one to pick or in which area. The Le Meridien Dubai seems to get good reviews, that's all I've come up with. We are more B&B type people and don't often stay in large hotels, we just want a nice place with a good comfortable bed and a pool!
We will be arriving 10.30pm so it will be straight to the hotel for much needed sleep, we then thought we would spend the day using the HOHO bus just getting off here and there. Also included is the dow ride on the creek. We were also wondering about doing the night time bus tour just to see all those amazing buildings lit up. Then next morning its back to the airport for a 10.45am departure.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Dubai Stopover with Emirates-which hotel and where?
- 1 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 2 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 3 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 6 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 7 phone service
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 Living in Morocco.
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 12 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 13 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 14 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 17 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 21 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 22 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 23 Africa Safari
- 24 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?