We are booked into Dulini Lodge in the Sabi Sand reserve later this year but have found it has been sold to new owners and &Beyond will no longer manage it as of March 1. Do lodges typically retain their staff (especially guides and trackers) and strive to retain quality and standards when under new management? Should we consider changing lodges? Thanks for any thoughts or further info!
Dulini Lodge sold, no longer an &Beyond property
- 1 Kruger Park trip
- 2 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 phone service
- 9 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 10 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 13 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 14 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 15 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 16 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 17 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 18 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 19 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 22 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 23 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 24 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!