Are the game parks in Kenya and Tanzania entirely different from those in Southern Africa? I have been to Kruger, Etosha, Chobe, etc but never been to any East African countries. Debating about a possible trip to the region but don't care to see the same sights as I have already seen in Southern Africa. The two parks I am thinking of are Maasi Mara and Nogorongo. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
East Africa, debating about a possible trip - a must see?
- 1 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 4 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Kruger Park trip
- 7 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 8 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 9 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 phone service
- 12 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 13 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 16 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 17 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 18 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 19 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 20 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 21 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 24 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 25 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.