I will be in Cape Town for about two weeks in late March 2013. Will spend one week with my son and his wife who be there to attend a wedding. Will have another week to spend alone - I am traveling solo - 60ish, love beautiful scenery, great food and wine, wildlife, local arts and handicrafts and soft adventure. I normally would just rent a car and strike out on my own but think I might feel more comfortable on a tour. I was there a couple of years ago with a friend - we visited Cape Town sites, took a train to Joburg and then rented a car and drove to Krueger. Loved that but would like to see something else this time. I have just started looking but am a little overwhelmed. Would appreciate any recommendations on a tour based out of Cape Town that would take me to places I have not yet been. I am travelliing on a moderate budget - does not need to be luxurious but prefer to stay a step or two above hostel accomodations. Thank you so much
Escorted tours out of Cape Town - 4 or 5 days - who to go with and where
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi