We are all set for two days of gorilla tracking and visiting the Parc des Volcans, Kigali, etc. Well all set except for what kind of pants to wear! I know this sounds trivial but I keep hearing about the wet, mud, nettles, etc. I know not to wear jeans and have heard that the regular convertible safari pants are too thin. I bought some Dickies for they didn't work because they didn't have any stretch which seems to be desirable given the hiking, etc. So any recommendations? I looked at rain pants that could be worn over regular safari pants and that sounds like it might work. HELP!!!!
Excited about Rwanda gorilla tracking, but a question......
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 3 17 days in Israel our way
- 4 Africa Safari
- 5 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 10 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 13 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 14 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 15 Tangier - A four day city break
- 16 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 17 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 18 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 19 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 20 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 21 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 22 phone service
- 23 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 24 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 25 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!