Hopefully we will be going to Gabon in Sept 2008, and also have a strong desire to go to Rwanda. We've just started to look at logistics and have found traveling by air between Kigali and Libreville is not easy, quick or cheap. The shortest in duration I could find was over 12hrs via Addis Ababa, with most others being more than 24hrs. Does anyone know of a better, shorter route to fly between these 2 countries? Unfortunately, this combo isn't looking too good.
Gabon & Rwanda 2008?
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 5 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 10 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 phone service
- 13 Tanzania in 2014
- 14 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 15 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 16 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 17 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 18 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 19 Living in Morocco.
- 20 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 21 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 22 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 23 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 24 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13