Had to change dates slightly for my gorilla treks in Rwanda in June of 2013. Now will have some nights, maybe 4 or 5, to go gameviewing beforehand. We (my sister and me) will be outside of Nelspruit working in an animal rehab facility so we could go in a few places I guess. Trying to avoid overnighting anywhere, which seems impossible, so as few places as possible. This will be my sister's first safari experience.
I am wondering Sabi Sands somewhere, but to the Masai Mara is where the travel agent is suggesting but a lot of one nighters in this.
Any suggestions? We are tied to certain days due to flights in and out of Kigali.
If we do head to the Mara, to stay where at this time of the year, which will be mid June.
gameviewing for 4 or 5 nights before seeing the gorillas in Rwanda?
- 1 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 5 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 8 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 10 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 11 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 12 Africa Safari
- 13 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 14 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 15 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 16 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 17 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 18 Morocco - private tour operators
- 19 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 22 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 23 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 24 Kruger Park trip
- 25 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.