Does anyone know of a good way to get a job doing travel writing for a place like Lonely Planet or its cronies? I lived in W Africa for four months in 2001 and will be spending a month in Cameron, Burkina Faso, and Mali. I'd love to write to offset the price of the trip. I have very good writing skills and have strong beliefs in being a responsible traveller. any ideas?
getting paid to write while I travel to Cameroon / Mali / Burkina Faso
- 1 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 2 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 phone service
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 12 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 13 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania