I am planning a trip to isreal in the fall. We want to go on an organized tour. We are Christians and want to see all of biblical history but do not necessary want to go on pilgrimage tour with lots of worship. We are looking for nicer (4star) accomidations and also want to go to Petra. Does anyone have any suggestions of tour companies?
guided tours in isreal/ jordan
- 1 Tanzania in 2014
- 2 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 3 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 6 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 8 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 9 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Africa Safari
- 12 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 13 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 14 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 15 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 16 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 17 Morocco - private tour operators
- 18 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 19 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 20 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 21 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 22 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 23 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 24 Kruger Park trip
- 25 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.