I am traveling from the USA but my daughter has a European hairdryer (220-240V) that she bought for use while traveling in Europe (Italy, Germany, Sweden). Can I use that hairdryer in South Africa? I am thinking that I can use it and won't need the converter that is necessary for USA hairdryers and all I would need is the adapter plug. Anyone know if this is correct or not? Thanks!
Hairdryer for use in South Africa
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi