I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Started out with Tanzania and then gorilla treking but have now decided to try South Africa. Would like to fly into Cape Town and then rent a car to drive garden route and around the coast. Is this safe for first time travelers to Africa? We would also like to do a Safari maybe Kruger? then to see Vic Falls? We would be going in September and the time frame is 3 weeks, any suggestions, help, would be GREATLY appreciated and if anyone thinks Tanzania/Goriillas would be better?, info on that would be appreciated too? I am overwhelmed with choices...is a tour company the way to go or book it myself? Thanks to everyone in advance! Dana
Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 1 Tanzania in 2014
- 2 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 3 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 6 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 8 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 9 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Africa Safari
- 12 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 13 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 14 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 15 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 16 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 17 Morocco - private tour operators
- 18 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 19 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 20 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 21 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 22 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 23 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 24 Kruger Park trip
- 25 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.