We will be going on our honeymoon to South AFrica finishing in Kruger Park and then ending with 4-5 nights in Mozambique before heading to Johannesburg to go back to the USA.
Any suggestions/opinons on the best place to go and most convenient with that itinerary? We will be there at the beginning of June. We really just want a nice resort to relax in the sun and maybe some activity and exploring to do. Also wanted to know thoughts on spending a night in Maputo just to see it and walk around as well.
Thanks so much!
Help with Selecting Hotel/Location For Honeymoon Mozambique
- 1 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 4 Africa Safari
- 5 phone service
- 6 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 7 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 8 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 11 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 12 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 13 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 16 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 17 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 20 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 21 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 22 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Weekend tours out of Lusaka
- 25 Tanzania or South Africa? Traveling with 70-year old parents