I am a female traveling solo in Ghana in Aug. for 3 weeks. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel, safe & close to the center of town, for the first 1-2 nights, where I can eat a good meal/hear some good music? I don't want to leave the hotel much,for the first day or 2, need to "re-group" & rest.
Hotel in Accra
- 1 Watch Fast & Furious 6 Movie HD
- 2 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 5 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 7 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 8 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 9 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 12 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 13 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 16 Morocco - private tour operators
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 21 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 22 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 23 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 24 Kruger Park trip
- 25 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.