I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon (Namibia and Mozambique) and have emailed 1 travel agent about it (from a Fodor's recommendation). She is very responsive and within budget, but I'm wondering if I should shop around my itinerary to see if we can get a better price, to save a bit of cash. We would book with one of them (just in case if anything goes wrong, we would rather not deal with it on our honeymoon!), but do you think I should just stick with the one I have? We will be doing a self drive in Namibia (Etosha and sand dunes) and just stay at a resort in Mozambique.
Is it worth it to shop around for travel agents?
- 1 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 2 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 3 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 6 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 7 phone service
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 Living in Morocco.
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 12 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 13 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 14 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 17 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 21 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 22 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 23 Africa Safari
- 24 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 25 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?