We'll be flying to Israel from Boston for about 2 weeks in May and would like to also do 3-4 days to a Greek Island, possibly Crete. Would be done either as a separate trip to/from Israel or we'd tour Israel first, then go to Crete (or wherever) and then return to Boston via Athens. Suggestions appreciated for: Which island (with limited time) and routing/sequence. Thanks
Israel and Greek island?
- 1 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 4 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 7 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 8 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 9 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 10 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 13 Africa Safari
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 16 Kruger Park trip
- 17 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 18 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 19 phone service
- 20 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 21 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 22 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 23 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 24 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 25 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens