My husband and I are thinking of doing a 9-12 day trip to Israel with a sidetrip to Petra. We are active, adventurous travelers and he would like to do this as a self-drive. However, we would plan to leave the car in Israel and do a guided tour in Petra. Please provide us with any itinerary suggestions or what are your "must sees and do's" for first-time, non-Jewish visitors. Also, we will be celebrating our anniversary so I would like to stay in some nicer hotel properties (prefer boutique) and any suggestions would be appreciated. Our plans are to travel in September but after Yom Kippur.
Israel Trip Planning for First Timers....Help!
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 phone service
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 10 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 11 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari