We are two adults and one child (6 years) planning to travel to Jordan for 7-8 days... We can either go at the end of Dec around 21st Dec - end of the year... Or we can go early in Jan around 2nd Jan - 10th Jan... Need to understand what will be the pros and cons? Too cold? Are all hotels, restaurants, sights, tours open for these dates? Does it rain? Please help us decide if either of these is a good time to be in Jordan...
Jordan for 7-8 days in Late December or Early Jan... Timing?
- 1 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 2 Africa Safari
- 3 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 6 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 9 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 10 Morocco - private tour operators
- 11 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 13 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 14 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 15 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 16 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 17 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 18 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Kruger Park trip
- 21 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 22 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 23 phone service
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Qatar - Doha my photos