One last detail to book...
We have the choice between spending two nights at Kanga Camp after a canoe trip that ends in Mana Pools, (Vundu Camp was beyond the budget...)
Two nights at Ichobezi Lodgeafter we've seen the Falls and before we meet up with Letaka Safaris Inman, Botswana. (The houseboat was full for the dates we needed.)
I've heard mixed reviews on Kanga, and eat reviews for the Ichobezi Houseoat, but little re: the Lodge.
Kanga Camp or Ichobezi Lodge?
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 4 Real Life Egypt
- 5 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 6 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Morocco tour operator.
- 9 Tangier - A four day city break
- 10 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 11 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 12 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Tanzania in 2014
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco