We're planning a trip for October and understand a new museum is due to open in early 2013. I'm wonderingwhen they will start moving the Tut exhibit to the new museum. Any tips would be appreciated.
King Tut exhibit in Cairo or Giza in October 2012?
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 4 Real Life Egypt
- 5 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 6 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Morocco tour operator.
- 9 Tangier - A four day city break
- 10 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 11 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 12 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Tanzania in 2014
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco