Any opinions? I've visited Marrakech a few years ago (was in Granda this past fall) and am very interested in going back to Morocco however Beirut and Damascus seem very unfamiliar and alluring. Damascus is said to be the oldest city in the world. Beirut was (possibly still is?) the Paris of the East - and I hear the food in Lebanon is amazing. Beirut and Damascus for me is so far off the map which makes it attractive while Morocco is a bit more familiar and is an incredible country. Help!
Marrakech & Fez or Beirut & Damascus in the spring
- 1 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 2 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 3 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 4 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Kruger Park trip
- 13 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 14 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 15 phone service
- 16 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 17 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 18 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 19 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 20 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 21 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 22 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 23 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 24 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 25 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?