Our daughter will be flying out of Maseru to Johannesberg on Dec. 16th. She has been told that even though the SAA schedule says there are 3 flights a day, there's really only 1 and that many times it is cancelled.
Does anyone know if this is true?
Many thanks for any information you can provide!!
Maseru flights cancelled?
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 6 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 7 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 8 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 9 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 10 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 11 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 12 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 13 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?