We want to add a few more nights to our trip next August and are thinking of Mozambique after 17 nights in Zimbabwe, flying from JNB. We want to spend more time in Southern Africa but don't want more days on safari because of the cost. I had looked at Cape Town but August is their rainy month and we get enough rain here in Vancouver.
Mozambique after Zimbabwe
- 1 Africa Safari
- 2 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 6 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 7 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 8 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 12 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 13 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 14 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 15 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 16 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 17 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 18 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Kruger Park trip
- 21 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 22 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 23 phone service
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Qatar - Doha my photos