We are planning seven days in Muscat in September. We want a luxury hotel with lazy days by the pool/beach, relaxing, eating good food and shopping and soaking up the culture.
We really fancy The Chedi, and while most people rate it highly I have found a few negative comments, mainly about the beach not being great and the hotel being a bit far out of Muscat.
Can anyone comment on this please? Is it too far out to go to the Souk in the evenings? How would we get around, are taxis an option or very expensive? Or would you recommend a more central hotel?
Any advice gratefully received.
Muscat Hotels and getting around ...
- 1 Morocco tour operator.
- 2 Tangier - A four day city break
- 3 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 4 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 5 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 Morocco - private tour operators
- 8 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 9 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 10 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 11 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 12 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 13 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 16 phone service
- 17 Tanzania in 2014
- 18 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 19 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 20 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 21 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.