Have finally booked all but one hotel for our 2 month trip to Europe! Just having a bit of trouble working out our stopover in United Arab Emirates and could do with a bit of advice….
My sister and I arrive at Abu Dhabi Airport at 0715AM and fly home to Melbourne at 1810 the following night. We are hoping to take the Emirates coach into Dubai on the first morning, spend the day exploring, then take the coach back to Abu Dhabi and stay in a hotel there. With this in mind, do you think it would be better to stay in a hotel at/near the airport, or in Abu Dhabi city centre? I guess we’d have to go to our hotel before taking the coach to Dubai to check in and drop off our luggage. Or does the airport offer luggage storage?
We are hoping to then see a bit of Abu Dhabi on the second day before our flight leaves that night. How far is the city centre from the airport? And would this be possible seeing as we’d have to be at the airport at least a couple hours before our flight?
Any hotel recommendations would be great too!
Need advice on Abu Dhabi/Dubai stopover
- 1 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Tangier - A four day city break
- 10 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 11 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 15 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 16 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 phone service
- 19 Tanzania in 2014
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.