I am planning a trip to the Canaries on our 25th Wedding Anniversary - we honeymooned there in 1988. Back then we had spent a week in each of Gran Canaria and Tenerife. We want to revist; but really want to explore the other islands too. Any suggestions for good itineraries? Perhaps starting from active to more relaxing as the holiday progresses? We would probably fly in via Rome or Spain. We like walking, touring, fishing good local food etc. Any suggestions for some 'different' or 'eco' accommodation? All help appreciated. .
Need help - Must sees in the Canary Islands - Anniversary Trip
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 7 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 8 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 11 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 12 Africa Safari
- 13 Morocco - private tour operators
- 14 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip