I thought I would get your ideas on where we can go on our holiday in January since you are all so well travelled and I value your input. I realize this is a broad question but am hoping for somewhere we haven't thought about. We would like somewhere hot/warm and not raining. We have 2 weeks starting January 14, 2013. These are destinations we have thought about:
Morocco but from what I have read here there are conflicting opinions on the weather.
Hopefully you guys can add more ideas or elaborate on the ones I am thinking of.
Someone suggested I go to each individual area ie: Africa and Middle East for Morocco so this is what I am doing instead of posting it just under air travel.
We have been to Thailand which was a suggestion and loved it but want to go somewhere we haven't been to.
Thanks for all your help,
Need help. Where to go. In January
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 5 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 10 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 phone service
- 13 Tanzania in 2014
- 14 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 15 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 16 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 17 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 18 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 19 Living in Morocco.
- 20 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 21 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 22 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 23 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 24 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13