My wife and I are contemplating a three to six month stay at Port Harcourt, Nigeria commencing in February. Our residence will be private, well staffed and secure. While there we would like to visit other parts of Africa. Does anyone have experience in travel from Nigeria to other countries in Africa, particularly Central and South Africa? Is such travel reasonably easy to accomplish out of Nigeria? How do you go about arranging for it. We are U.S. Citizens. Travel would be by air. Suggestions and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
- 1 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 2 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 7 phone service
- 8 Tanzania in 2014
- 9 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 12 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 13 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 14 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania