Hi, does anyone have any recent experiences with Northolme or Fisherman's Cove hotels on Mahe? They have had major renovations and are now both 5 star hotels. We just have 3 hotel nights, so there will not be enough time to island hop. Thanks for your help!
Northolme and Fisherman's Cove
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 4 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 5 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 6 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 11 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 12 Africa Safari
- 13 Morocco - private tour operators
- 14 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip